By ticking the box below, you confirm that you have read and understood the terms of the Privacy statement and understand that your information will be held and used as described above, particularly, you understand that your personal details will only be disclosed to Hightown as part of the recruitment process.
1. You may submit information, including personal data and special category data to us via the on-line application forms and email addresses as an application (''application data'').
Data Protection and Confidentiality
1. We acknowledge that your contact details and application data (as defined above) ("your information") may be confidential. We will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our normal procedures and all applicable laws. Hightown Housing Association Ltd is a registered data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (EU) (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and will treat your information in accordance with its obligations under the GDPR/DPA.
2. We may use your application data and contact details for the purposes of recruitment. We may also use your data in order to assess the effectiveness of our recruitment processes.
3. Your information may be controlled and processed by Hightown Housing Association Ltd and/or by data processors acting on our behalf. Data processors acting on our behalf can only act on our instructions, may only use the data for specified legal purposes and must adhere to the data security standards required under the GDPR/DPA.
4. We may use information obtained about you from monitoring your use of this website for internal purposes including site performance, evaluating site use and creating of marketing reports to aid future marketing of information about us and our products. Personal data collected by monitoring will be aggregate, no personal or sensitive personal data will be used other than for the purpose for which it was originally obtained.
5. You have the right to access your personal data whether submitted as an application or otherwise by making a request to Hightown Housing Association. If you believe that the personal data we hold is incorrect then please notify us. If data is found to be incorrect then we will take appropriate steps to resolve the situation.